Hi GoMann I wish I could tell you precisely where it was.. We were literally just driving around, randomly choosing which turn to take next.. But I believe it wasn't far from Douglas outskirts, roughly between Mountain Road and Nobles Hospital, still need to learn a lot about this Island, even though I've been here for nearly 3 years now.. Thanks for stopping by friend..
He's still alive though not LIVING yet..
Hiding behind the words, laying flat under the sentences trying to fool common-sence with meaningless bullshiting. good luck everyone!
2 comments:
Great picture - where on the Isle of Man is it?
Hi GoMann
I wish I could tell you precisely where it was.. We were literally just driving around, randomly choosing which turn to take next.. But I believe it wasn't far from Douglas outskirts, roughly between Mountain Road and Nobles Hospital, still need to learn a lot about this Island, even though I've been here for nearly 3 years now..
Thanks for stopping by friend..
Post a Comment